Aboutabout · meta meta
DBCLI is an OpenSource org created to build modern, user-friendly database client for the commandline. Our tools will have auto-completion, syntax highlighting and other user centric design.
We prioritize being nice more than being right. We built the following products to make it pleasant to work with databases.
- pgcli - Postgres Client with Auto-completion and Syntax Highlighting
- mycli - MySQL/MariaDB/Percona Client with Auto-completion and Syntax Highlighting
- mssql-cli - Microsoft SQL Server Client with Auto-completion and Syntax Highlighting
- vcli - VerticaDB client
- prompt_toolkit - Python library (by Jonathan Slenders) for building rich commandline applications.
- pgspecial - Python implementation of Postgres meta commands (such as
- cli_helpers - Python helpers for common CLI Tasks such as tabular output, config file management.
* Be nice. * Be courteous. * Be respectful. * Have an open mind. * Never be condescending. * Never discriminate (even if you like Emacs and Java).